Monday, February 8, 2016

The one about the February Target Beauty Box!

I am so stoked because I just got my first Target Beauty Box in the mail! I am absolutely crazy about it, so I have to share it with you. Instead of doing an unboxing video like I usually do, I did unboxing photos to share with you.

What the box looks like when it comes in the mail

What it looks like when you open it up.

Look at all these products!!

Laneige Foundation close up!

Nail Polish Applique!

As you can see the box is absolutely FULL of goodies. Here's everything that came in it:

  1. Soapbox Coconut Oil Shampoo & Conditioner
  2. Mayfair Soap Foundry Body Creme
  3. Vera Wang Embrace Perfume
  4. L'Oreal Boost It Air Blown Texture Mist
  5. Skinfix Lip Repair Balm
  6. Bath Pouf
  7. Laneige BB Cushion  Foundation
  8. Derma e Hydrating Night Creme
  9. Incoco Nail Polish Applique
These products are FABULOUS. I can't wait to try them out. I'm a huge believer in these beauty boxes. What a great way to try out products. The box costs $7 plus tax, shipping is free. I definitely think you get your money's worth. It also comes with a $3 off coupon for a $15 beauty purchase. That practically pays for half the box! You'd spend that much on beauty products just replacing your foundation and powder when it's due. 

I definitely have to say that I'm super pleased with the box. As far as whether or not I like the Wal-Mart or Target box better, I think they are neck in neck for different reasons. I'm definitely going to keep getting these boxes and trying the products!

1 comment:

  1. I love getting the Target Beauty Boxes when I can get one. They go fast. I agree about the Target and Walmart Beauty boxes being about the same. I really like them both.

    ReplyDelete