Monday, January 18, 2016

The one about Seventh Generation Free & Clear Laundry Detergent!

It's so cold here, I've been spending most of my weekend cuddled under a blanket. Brr. With cold weather comes Tristan's eczema flaring up. Recently I teamed up with Seventh Generation to test out their Free & Clear laundry detergent.

As I've mentioned many times before, Tristan has severe eczema, so I'm always leery trying out any other detergents than the one we usually use. I was given several samples of this product to test and I went ahead and tried it out knowing that we might see a reaction on Tristan. 

The first thing I noticed is that the detergent has no smell and it's the normal consistency of any other detergent. You can tell right away that it's a free & clear detergent. Sometimes I worry that Free & Clear detergent won't clean as well as other detergent, so I was definitely going to test that out as well.

 I washed a load with this and I've got to say I was very pleased, the clothes smelled fresh and clean. They were definitely clean! But again, the real question was whether or not it was going to aggravate my son's skin. The answer is no! I am so happy with this product! It's all natural and good for the environment and it doesn't aggravate my son's eczema. I don't think I could ask much more out of a detergent. Great product!

So if you are looking for a free & clear detergent that won't aggravate eczema, this is the one for you!

 Note: I received this product for free to test out and review. The opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment