Saturday, January 9, 2016

The one about Seventh Generation Free & Clear Baby Wipes!

It's been busy as ever around the old Stroup household. Tristan had his 2nd birthday on Thursday! He is getting to be such a big boy I can't believe it. He's also all boy and so he's messy, crazy, and full of energy. Recently I teamed up with Seventh Generation and their community Generation Good to test out some of their Free & Clear baby wipes. I was excited to try them out because I absolutely love Seventh Generation and their dedication to making great green products. Seventh Generation is also a brand I can trust to not aggravate Tristan's extremely sensitive skin and eczema. I wholeheartedly agreed to work with them with no reservations!



Seventh Generation Free & Clear baby wipes free from fragrances, parabens, phthalates, alcohol, and dyes. They are perfect for sensitive skinned little people. You also don't have to worry about the liquid from the wipes going into your baby's mouth. That's a nice touch. You could use them on binkies and different things without worrying about a ton of chemicals in them, too.

They sent me several wipes samples and I waited for the perfect time to try them out. I knew I needed to try them out for a dirty diaper of course and then also one of Tristan's extreme messes that he likes to make when he's eating. The dirty diaper came first, here's how it shaped up:

The first thing I noticed about the wipe when I removed it from the package was that it was thick and soft. It didn't tear as I removed it from the package like a lot of other wipes do. It was sturdy. It had no smell, as promised, and was very moist for cleaning. The sample packs I received only contained 2 wipes, so I was a bit skeptical that I could get through a dirty diaper with one pack. However, because of how sturdy and thick they are, I only used one pack and Tristan was left extremely clean and ready to go off into his next path of destruction.

Next was the big mess test. Tristan loves yogurt, but he also loves to feed himself. So for lunch I gave him some yogurt fully expecting that more of it would end up on him than in him. He made his usual big mess. Again I was a bit skeptical that I would only need one sample pack, but that's all I needed. I cleaned off his hands and face with one and his body with the other. Once again he was left smelling good, clean, and happy.

These wipes are definitely something I can get behind. I love that they didn't irritate his skin after using them. They are so strong and sturdy and they hold up to big messes with no problem. If you're looking for a good alternative to harsh, chemical laden wipes, these are definitely for you! I was very pleased with them.

Tristan helping mommy with the wipes!
Note: I received this product for free for testing and review purposes, but the thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment