Tuesday, February 2, 2016

The one about frustration and health problems.

It's been a little while since I've posted. I've been in a bit of a slump. Sigh. Lately I've added more health problems most of which are due to my diet and bad genetics. It's been upsetting to me. In addition to my bipolar, hypothyroidism, and anemia I now have insulin resistance and high blood pressure. It stresses me out to no end. I feel so frustrated because I was working out everyday and seeing absolutely no results whatsoever. I've also got to eat better. But I don't know where to start.

I know that a lot of people have it worse off than I do and aren't capable of fixing their problems with eating better. So at least I've got that going for me. I should be able to make some changes and fix the problems that I have minus insulin resistance which is genetic mostly.

I am sick of having bad news at the doctor's office. That's all the energy I have for today. But at least I've got my family. 



No comments:

Post a Comment