Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The one about Nature Cups Coffee.


Recently, I teamed up with Nature Cups coffee to test out their product, Wakey Wakey Coffee Cups. First of all, Nature Cups is a super cool company. They make recyclable K Cups. K Cups are generally not recyclable. Did you know that in 2014 alone, 9 Billion K-Cups were thrown in landfills? In fact, there are enough non-recyclable K-Cups sitting in landfills right now to circle the Earth 14 TIMES! Nature Cups is on a mission to provide good coffee that is good for the Earth. 
I ordered a sample pack and I was ready to try out my coffee. This is what the sample pack looks like: 

 I'm pretty picky about my coffee, so I was hopeful that it would be something I liked. I wasn't disappointed. I started out my normal routine. I turned on my Keurig K145 (read about my brewer here) and waited for the water to warm up. I pulled out a K Cup. It looked just like a normal K Cup, I couldn't tell any difference really between it and any other K Cup.


I brewed my cup of coffee on the medium sized cup setting. It smelled wonderful as it brewed. But would it stand up to my picky palate? The answer was, "YES!" The Wakey Wakey cups are a medium roast, but to me it's pretty strong. The coffee taste was definitely prominent, but it didn't bother me. I added my French Vanilla creamer and it was oh so fabulous. I dare say I enjoyed it better than my typical brand of coffee. I think it was a little stronger than my typical coffee, too. I felt a good burst of energy from it. So not only am I getting delicious coffee taste, I'm getting more energy, and I'm saving the environment because it's recyclable! WIN WIN WIN! You can't beat it. 

And right now you can go to http://www.wakeycoupon.com and get a coupon to get your own on Amazon. Or you can go here  and get your own on Amazon. You won't be disappointed. Check it out!

Note: I received this product for free for my review, but the opinions are my own.


1 comment:

  1. I'm not a coffee drinker anymore, but people who are would love this! #ProductReviewParty

    ReplyDelete