Thursday, December 31, 2015

The one about my Slimfast Experience.

Recently, Influenster, a site that connects brands with people to test out free products, sent me a VoxBox from Slimfast. They sent me a days worth of Slimfast products to test out and give my opinion on. Basically the Slimfast diet is this, you replace breakfast and lunch with meal replacement shakes or bars, you have 2-3 Slimfast 100 calorie snacks, fruits, or vegetables, and then a 500-600 calorie healthy dinner. Easy enough, but like most people I was worried that it wouldn't taste good or fill me up. So here's what my day looked like:

Breakfast: Slimfast Creamy Chocolate Meal Replacement Shake

The shake was just like it's named. Creamy and chocolatey. It was really good. The only thing I did not like is that it had artificial sugar. I hate artificial sugar, it always leaves a weird taste. It left me feeling full and satisfied.

Snack 1: Slimfast 100 Calorie Sour Cream & Onion Baked Crisps

The Slimfast 100 Calorie Sour Cream & Onion Baked Crisps were really tasty. They were just like chips. So if you're a chipaholic, these will definitely be a good snack for you. They had a really good flavor.

Lunch: Slimfast Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Meal Replacement Bar

The Slimfast Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Meal Replacement Bar was another tasty treat. Chocked full of good protein, it was a filling and tasty meal. It had lots of nuts in it, so it wouldn't be good if you have a nut allergy. Since I don't, I had no problem enjoying this bar!

Snack 2: Slimfast Cinammon Bun Swirl Drizzled Crisps

was definitely skeptical when I got these. They looked like rice cakes and rice cakes never taste good to me. However, once I tried them, my mind was definitely changed! These are crispy and thin. They have a good texture and an even better taste. They are a good sweet treat when you are craving sweets. The icing drizzle is so tasty. These taste just like a cinnamon roll. I was definitely pleased.

Verdict: The Slimfast diet is a tasty way to lose weight and definitely a diet plan I think you could stick to without issue. It's something I think I'll definitely keep in mind in my journey to lose weight!

Note: I received these products for free for testing purposes, but the thoughts and opinions are my own!



No comments:

Post a Comment