Wednesday, December 16, 2015

The one about the Filberry Diaper Bag.

I needed to upgrade my diaper bag. My old diaper bag was an old backpack. It was cumbersome and hard to get things in and out of. After a lot of research, I ended up with this Filberry Messenger Diaper bag. First off, it is quite large. It's not too big, but it's definitely big enough to hold anything you might need for your baby. It's made of thick canvas. It's strong and well-made. That's obvious.

It has 5 large pockets. The main large pocket has 4 smaller pockets perfect for holding diapers and wipes. There is a large outer pocket that has a zippered pocket in it for small items like pacifiers. It also has a place to put pens. I found out that these are also perfect for holding baby spoons. One of the pockets is insulated for holding bottles or other perishable items. You don't need a separate bag which is nice, but it does also come with a bottle holder. So you would be able to safely pack 2 bottles in this bag with no problem. 









The diaper bag also comes with a large changing table pad which is great for when you're out at a restaurant or store. Those changing tables are filthy and it is a nice soft plastic liner to use between your baby and the table. It folds very small, but when you open it up it's quite big. I'll be able to use it for my almost 2-year old with no issue. The bag also has a cellphone holder on the strap. It holds my iPhone 5c well. It's easy to get your phone in and out of.




If you are looking for a diaper bag with all the bells and whistles, this bag is for you. It's got everything you could possibly need and more. You definitely won't be disappointed with this bag. I was able to fit everything in to my new bag with room to spare. When I took it out the first time it was so much better than my backpack. I could open it up and easily access the diapers and wipes that I needed. It's not cumbersome in the slightest. 


One more plus of the Filberry diaper bag is that it's really gender neutral. It'd be perfect for a dad who doesn't want to carry the normal girly purse looking diaper bag. It'd be great for a dad present at a baby shower. It's a manly bag, but not too manly to wear I don't want to carry it around. It's great for moms or dads! I'd definitely recommend it for a shower gift or just if you need to upgrade your bag.

Note: I received this product at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest review, but the thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment