Wednesday, December 23, 2015

The one about Blossom Menstrual Pads!


Recently I teamed up with Blossom Menstrual Pads to try out their new reusable cloth pads and give you guys my honest review on them. I took a video (starring Harper!) of me unboxing the pads and so it will give you guys a good idea of what they look like and how they're used. Check it out below:



But the real question is, what's the verdict? How did they work for me? And the answer is great! They are super absorbent and stay in place nicely. They work great! I was really pleased with them.

On top of that, they are great for the environment. You can feel good about using them and not filling up the landfill with pads that will never biodegrade. They are also better for your body. If you're like me and have super sensitive skin, you will be relieved to not have a reaction to the adhesive or linings of traditional pads.


The pads are super soft and comfortable. They come in cool, fun designs. They are also really easy to take care of. At the end of the day you just throw them on your shower floor while you take a shower and pre-rinse them. Then you throw them in your washer with a mild detergent, dry them regularly and you're good to go. So they're really not going to inconvenience you. In short, the pads are great! I'm definitely recommending them!

If you want to buy your own, you can get them here: http://www.blossomcup.com/clothpads

Note: I received these at a discounted rate in exchange for my honest review. The thoughts and opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment