Monday, November 16, 2015

The one about Welch's Refreshingly Simple Juice!



Recently I was asked by BzzAgent to review Welch's new Refreshingly Simple Juice. For those of you that don't know, BzzAgent is a cool program where you get free stuff in exchange for social media buzz and honest reviews of products. I use it pretty often and I've gotten lots of cool products from it. Some things that I love about it are the ease of use and the kinds of products they have. It's always products that my family uses. But, let me tell you about this juice!

Welch's Refreshingly Simple Juice is just that Refreshingly Simple. It has nothing artificial. No sweeteners, no high fructose corn syrup, no artificial flavors, or preservatives. It's all the good stuff and none of the junk. The first thing I worried about was whether or not my kids would notice it was good for you. As a general rule if it's good for you they want to avoid it like the plague in favor of junk. Tristan isn't picky so he immediately loved it. One kid down. Now to the big bad picky eater. Harper was the true test of whether or not something was going to be a hit or not. Harper tried the juice. She immediately said, "OOH! This is delicious!" SUCCESS!

The flavor of juice we tried was Passion Fruit. It was crisp and had a citrus flavor. Zak and I tried a glass, too and we weren't disappointed. All in all, I'd definitely recommend the Passion Fruit juice. Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment