Wednesday, February 11, 2015

The one about moving and colds.

Things have been so hectic for me lately. We are moving in with my sister. This means that everything is in upheaval and I'm currently living out of 2 houses and making it work. Of course when things are at the craziest, that's when the kids get sick. Tristan got a cold and it is spreading like wildfire throughout the house. Horrible timing. But the good part about the cold is that I got to try out some of my new cold products that I got from Boogie Wipes.

I want to review those for you today. First let's talk Boogie Wipes. Boogie Wipes are superior to regular tissues, especially for a baby who can't blow their nose yet. Tristan has been a walking snot machine and he hates having his nose wiped. In fact, I'm generally holding him down and fighting to wipe his nose, so the gentleness of the Boogie Wipe is much appreciated by all. They have a light scent, which makes them pleasant to use. I love the pop-up container they sent me. Also I love that they are moistened like a baby wipe so that way I can get all of the hardened yuckies off of Tristan's nose when he wakes up in the morning. I would definitely recommend the Boogie Wipes!

I took Tristan to the doctor yesterday because I thought he was getting an ear infection, which luckily was not the case. However, the doctor recommended saline spray for his poor little nose. Perfect timing since I just got Boogie Mist from Boogie Wipes! Boogie Mist is gentle saline spray in a great shaped container. It's not shaped like a traditional nose mist and it just was the perfect size for a tiny nose. It really seems to help loosen up some of his snot and make it to where he can sleep a bit more comfortably.

All in all, I was very pleased with my products I got from Boogie Wipes. Definitely try them out next time your kiddos come down with a cold!

What my nightstand looks like.

NOTE: I received these products for free, but the opinion is my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment