Thursday, January 22, 2015

The one about L'Oreal Paris Total Repair Extreme Hair Care Products

I've talked pretty extensively about my beauty routine or lack thereof. Few times do you find yourself with extra time with a one-year old and a three-year old running around. Showers are oftentimes interrupted by long periods of crying and hands being stuffed under the door. But sometimes you get a glorious all to yourself shower and yesterday was finally one of those times. I'd been sent L'Oreal's new Total Repair Extreme hair care products a week or so ago, but hadn't gotten a good opportunity to try them out.

I was excited and interested when I saw the products. They sent me Total Repair Extreme Shampoo and Conditioner and an Emergency Recovery Mask. I was stoked to hop in the shower and try them out.

First the shampoo, the first thing I noticed was the glorious scent. I mean this stuff really smells good. It also had a good consistency. It didn't feel super thin which usually means cheap shampoo. It had a thicker texture and upon using it, it really felt like it smoothed out my hair. The overall feeling after the shampoo was good.

Next came the conditioner. You have to leave the conditioner in your hair for 1 to 3 minutes, hence me needing a good long shower time. The conditioner also smelled amazing and had good consistency. It left my hair feeling silky smooth. I could easily run my fingers through my hair without tangles. It really smoothed it out.

Finally, I tried the Emergency Recovery Mask, again SMELLS AMAZE. This one you leave in your hair for 5 minutes.

After the shower, I could easily pass a comb through my hair and I could feel that it was silky smooth. This morning when I woke up, I again combed out my hair with no problems. My hair was silky, smooth and shiny. I could really tell a big difference with just one treatment. This is a product I would love to add into my beauty routine. It's an easy way to fix up damaged hair. I think I know my next splurge purchase at the store. You should definitely try out the Total Repair Extreme line. You won't be disappointed!


NOTE: I received this product for free, but the opinions are my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment