Thursday, December 25, 2014

The one with Christmas wishes.

From my family to yours, I wish you a very Merry Christmas. We spent yesterday enjoying food, family, and fun at Zak's Grandma's nursing home. Me and Harper got tons of cool Calico Critters and Tristan got lots of really nice clothes. Harper was so excited for opening gifts. Tristan was aloof about it, but then Harper was really excited to open up his gifts for him and of course pre-try them out. She's spent a lot of time playing with his stuff and probably thinking this big sister stuff isn't so bad after all!

Today we got to go spend time with Zak's dad and his wonderful girlfriend, Jane. We had a lot of laughs, some more good food, and a really good time. I was super stoked because they got me new dishes and we were in bad need of them. Can't wait to make my next food dish and take pictures on them! They are bright and beautiful. They also got me some cool casserole dishes.

Then finally, this evening, my sister and my dad came over and we had EVEN MORE good food. I made a big chicken dinner and the kids all loved their stuff they got.

All in all, my holiday was wonderful and I got to spend a lot of time with the people that I love. I don't know that there is much more that I can ask for. I want to send a big thank you to all the people who read my blog and wish you all a Merry Christmas. I am so thankful for each of you and for allowing me to have a positive outlet for my creative energy. Love you all,

Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment