Monday, December 22, 2014

The one about my TOP 5 FAVORITE CHRISTMAS MOVIES!!

It's that time of year again. IT'S TIME FOR

That's right! I'm kind of like Oprah. This edition is about my top 5 favorite Christmas movies. Yes nothing gets Christmas going by exhausting your S.A.D. (Seasonal Affective Disorder) with some Christmas GLAD! In no particular order, because how do you choose just one:

5) DIE HARD. Do I even need to explain this? If I do, I'll just do it with this GIF.







4) National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. This Christmas classic is one of my all time favorite movies in general. It's a classic. Again, I need a GIF.







3) Elf. This place reminds me of Santa's Workshop! Except it smells like mushrooms and everyone looks like they want to hurt me. This is a goodie because kids like it as well as grown ups. That's a big thing around here. Watching movies that the kidlets will enjoy but that are tolerable to adults is my favorite.






2) Planes, Trains, and Automobiles. It's got John Candy AND Steve Martin in it. Need I say more?







1) JINGLE ALL THE WAY. It's got Schwarzenegger in it. Zak and I are crazy about Schwarzenegger. And don't forget, you're my number one customer!






Some close calls are A Christmas Story, Scrooged, the classic Rudolph cartoon, and probably even more I'm forgetting. What are your favorite Christmas movies?

1 comment:

  1. Elf is the best! I love the layout and style of writing on your blog! I wish you luck on your blogging adventures!

    ReplyDelete