Yesterday I was super stoked to open up my mailbox and find my monthly snack box had arrived. Once again, Love with Food did not disappoint. This month I got:
- Kettle Corn by Oogies
- Pitted Green Olives by Olympos
- Hazelnut Spread by Nocciolata
- Cookie Chips by Hannah Max
- Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels by Liddabit Sweets
- Chocolate Honey Mints by Honey Acres
- Espresso Candies by Bali's Best
- Dark Chocolate Coconut by Next by Nature
- Numerous Coupons
- $100 Wine Voucher
Now before I talk about the products, let's talk about Love with Food again. Love with Food is a monthly snack subscription service that is all about all natural snacks. You won't find any junk in these products and a good majority of them are organic, which I love. I'm on a cleaner eating diet. Processed food is terrible for you friends. Love with Food is an amazing organization for a lot of reasons:
1) They seriously care about their customers. Last month when my box was late, they sent me a personal email telling me sorry AND gave me store credit to buy snacks.
2) They are passionate in the fight to end hunger. For every box they send out, they donate a meal to a hungry child. So not only are you getting good, delicious, healthy snacks. You are also helping stop hunger. How cool is that?
3) They give you points for writing reviews and rating products. These points can then be used to buy snacks. It's the most delicious rating service ever.
Now let's talk about the food. This month, the first thing I tore open were the dark chocolate sea salt caramels. Holy cow friends, these did not disappoint. I'm a big fan of sea salt caramel. YES. Hubby's first venture were the Chocolate Honey Mints. He said they were fabulous. Harper's first try was the kettle corn. She ate the whole little bag. She's a picky thing so they must have been good! The point is, the snacks are great, the cause is even better. Subscribe today! You won't regret it.
Note: There are affiliate links in this post, but I was not compensated in anyway. The opinions are my own. :)